Apr 11, 2015

[SOLD] 1980s Vintage Orient AAA Crystal "General"


Introducing
Orient AAA Crystal "General"
Circa 1980s

I'm grumbling here, but whoever knows how to date an Orient properly let me know. There's not a lot of information online and I've not been able to get a proper dating method in anywhere. But by the looks of this case and its condition, I can safely estimate it at 1980s or newer.

Anyway, WHO LIKES GOLD (paint)?


This guy is a decked for glory, its coat of gold paint nay a sign of fray. The three stars add to the prestige, as I know there are the 2-star and 1-star variation of the watch.

The textured dial sets itself apart from the rest of the very shiny watch, offering a good backdrop for the grand presentation of polished stars, logo, hands and matte gold case and bracelet. 


This watch lets the color do the talking. And so will I.




1980s Vintage Orient AAA Crystal "General"
Hour, minute and seconds hands with quickset day-date
Eng / Arb day display
Textured gold dial
33mm stainless steel case
40mm lug-to-lug
19mm lug width
Orient automatic movement @ 21,600vph
Mineral glass crystal
Orient stainless steel bracelet

[SOLD]